lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

COVER LETTER

Ma. Ana Amelia Navarro Varela
Instituto Tecnológico Superior de Cananea
Km 82 Carretera Cananea-Agua Prieta
3325017
http://poppingup4.blogspot.com/
Cananea, Sonora 84620

Dear Ms. Navarro:
I would like to be a member of his English class level 6. I consider myself fit for member ship in their group.

In previous years, I have studied English at the Instituto Tecnológico Superior de Cananea  and CBTIS 106, which has been an improvement for my vocabulary, reading and listening.   

My purpose is to learn and give all of me to be a person that can communicate in English because is the verry important in the word and it's a one universal lenguage.

     Thank you for your attention and your time.


Sincerely,

David Zambrano Caro
18 Niños Héroes Street
(645)3336297
Cananea, Sonora

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario